Nationals that require to be in possesion of an Aiport Transit Visa when passing through the international transit area of one or more airport situated on any Schengen Country. Check list of countries:
|Duration||Amount in USD|
|Children between 6-12 years||41|
|nationals of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine||41|
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish visa application Centre shall be levied a service charge of 18.5 USD /- (inclusive tax) payable in cash. Children under 6 are exempted from service charge.
The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice'
The fee is non-refundable
Note: Please ensure you have checked the jurisdiction section before submitting your application at New York
1. One Schengen application form (Total of 4 pages) duly filled out and signed on the last page. (Please use form only from BLS or Consulate of Spain website)
2. Passport valid for a minimum of three months after the expected visa stay and with at least two blank pages available.
3. One passport size photograph in color, 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size, printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper, taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance and in front of a plain white or off-white background
4. Non-USA citizens: Alien Residence Card (Green Card) or residence visa valid in the US (except B1/B2 tourist visas). Visa must be valid for re-entry into the United States of America.
5. Proof of travel: Confirmed reservation of your airline ticket (round-trip) with a booking reference number. Just a flight reservation is required. It is highly recommended not to buy the tickets until you get your visa
6. Proof of stay (dates must be same as travel dates):
7. Proof of financial status:
8. Travel medical insurance document for Spain with a minimum coverage of €30,000 euros or its equivalent in USD which includes "Repatriation coverage". Must specify travel duration with start & end date. [An insurance card will not be accepted as proof of coverage]
9. Proof of employment:
10. If the applicant is under 18 years:
* If a minor is travelling alone:
- Letter from the tutor/person living in Spain assuming responsibility of the minor during their stay. Letter must be notarized by a Spanish notary in Spain
- Copy of their passport
- A Notarized letter from both parents granting permission to the minor travelling alone and acknowledging the above person will care for the minor child during their travel in Spain
ONLY CASH PAYMENTS or DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT THIS CENTRE
* Additional documents may apply
* All documents must be in English or Spanish - Certified translation required
* All currency must be in USD or Euros only - Certified translation required
Screenshots are not accepted
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be submitted on the next working day at the Consulate General of Spain. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant can be further requested additional documentation in support of the same. Please note as per the instructions received from Consulate General of Spain minimum processing time is 15 working days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Below mentioned forms/checklist are mandatory for all visa categories accepted by BLS
Note: All application form/checklist has to be filled by Blue pen
All Application submitted at visa application centre should have English/Spanish Application forms only.
Note: The checklist must be submitted on back to back format only (without back to back copies being stapled to each other).
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
To download the Application Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.